Friday, May 6, 2011

Other Flatmate Blogs

It would appear this idea isn't new!

That comes as no surprise.

I'm sure there have been many frustrating flatmates in the past, and I don't doubt that there will be many more to come...

One blog in particular stood out to me when I was having a nosey around at other peoples Flatmate Blogs, and I link it for you here;

http://ihatemyflatmate.blogspot.com/

...and I thought my flatmate was bad!!

It's wonderfully written, despite being peppered with some rather colourfull language. And it did make me laugh that the blogger has chosen such similar pictures to mine, must be a Frustrating Flatmate thing! Although I'm not so techy minded as to be able to put funny little slogans on mine. (Nor do I have a techy minded friend to rope in unfortunately.)

Bon Appetite!


ps. I shall pop up some other links soon to some of the other wonderful blogs I discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment